Top Sumatra Government Contracts Lawyers - Florida
A Florida Law Firm Focusing on Administrative, Environmental, Governmental, Health Care and Licensing Law The law firm of Oertel, Fernandez, Bryant & Atkinson, P.A., was founded in Tallahassee, Florida, in 1978. Now composed of 10 lawyers, the firm has built a statewide practice representing individuals, organizations, business and governmental clients with varied concerns in administrative...
Located in Tallahassee, Florida, the law firm of Manson Bolves Donaldson is here to help your company with all of the important and complex legal matters affecting your business. Serving a wide range of commercial clients throughout Leon County and the surrounding areas, our attorneys have extensive experience in a variety of legal areas, and we promise to deliver the highest level of...
Need help with a Government Contract?
You've come to the right place. If you provide goods and services to state, federal, or municipal government, a government contracts lawyer can help.
Use FindLaw to hire a local government contracts lawyer to guide you in compliance with complex procedures, challenging the actions of a third party concerning a bid, bridge construction repair, or government transaction.
Need an attorney in Sumatra, Florida?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Sumatra, Florida attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.