Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Top Gaffney Health Care Lawyers - South Carolina
Hinnant Medical & Law Offices, LLC, serves clients in Anderson, South Carolina, and the surrounding areas who have been seriously injured. Our attorney is also a practicing medical doctor and has more than 35 years of combined experience to apply to your situation. We offer representation for medical malpractice, personal injury, workers' compensation, Social Security Disability and ERISA...
Bell Legal Group focuses on cases involving personal injury, environmental law, medical malpractice, nursing home neglect, police and prison misconduct, products liability, and auto defects. The firm combines the experience and ability of their staff of over 20 legal professionals with the personally tailored service of a smaller firm. Founder and Senior Partner, J. Edward Bell, has been...
Experience. Innovation. Determination. At Richardson, Patrick, Westbrook & Brickman, LLC, these are the qualities that set our firm apart. Our attorneys have a reputation for providing skilled, tenacious legal representation. We use a combination of innovative and tried-and-true legal strategies to protect our clients rights and interests. From our office in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina, we...
Need help with a Health & Health Care Law matter?
You've come to the right place. If you, as a patient, have issues related to Medicare & medicaid, medical bills, access to care, medical record confidentiality, consent to medical treatment, a health & health care law attorney can help.
Use FindLaw to hire a local health & health care law attorney to assist you with your legal issues that involve the provision of healthcare services and healthcare benefits.
Need an attorney in Gaffney, South Carolina?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Gaffney, South Carolina attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.