Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Top Magnolia Health Care Lawyers - Arkansas
At John W. Yeargan, Jr., Mount Ida, Arkansas , my mission is to learn and understand my clients' needs and the external factors affecting them so that I can aggressively and professionally represent them throughout the legal process. I clearly communicate my legal knowledge and experience, thereby enabling my clients to make well-informed decisions for themselves. My approach is to provide a...
Our attorneys at Hardin, Jesson & Terry, PLC, in Little Rock, Arkansas, have decades of experience in business and commercial law matters. With two law offices serving the state, we handle matters that include the following: • Insurance defense • Energy and health care law • Contracts and business formation • Real estate transactions • Employment law on behalf of...
Need help with a Health & Health Care Law matter?
You've come to the right place. If you, as a patient, have issues related to Medicare & medicaid, medical bills, access to care, medical record confidentiality, consent to medical treatment, a health & health care law attorney can help.
Use FindLaw to hire a local health & health care law attorney to assist you with your legal issues that involve the provision of healthcare services and healthcare benefits.
Need an attorney in Magnolia, Arkansas?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Magnolia, Arkansas attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.