Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Reagan County, TX: Health Care Lawyers, Attorneys and Law Firms
Clark Firm represents businesses and companies in a wide range of labor and employment law matters, including federal Department of Labor (DOL) investigations and audits, state (TWC) investigations and audits, unemployment matters and hearings, and the defense of claims under the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA). The firm also assists employers with EEOC complaints and discrimination claims, leave...
Hendershot Cowart & Hisey, P.C. are industry leaders in business law, healthcare law, and OSHA defense. Whether you’re dealing with a business dispute, an OSHA violation, or a medical license issue, the attorneys at Hendershot Cowart & Hisey, P.C. are prepared to help protect your interests and advocate for what’s right. Their attorneys have more than 130 collective years of...
Need help with a Health & Health Care Law matter?
You've come to the right place. If you, as a patient, have issues related to Medicare & medicaid, medical bills, access to care, medical record confidentiality, consent to medical treatment, a health & health care law attorney can help.
Use FindLaw to hire a local health & health care law attorney to assist you with your legal issues that involve the provision of healthcare services and healthcare benefits.
Need an attorney in Reagan County, Texas?
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Reagan County, Texas attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.