Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Top Salem Health Care Lawyers - Oregon
Cronan Law LLC is a law firm dedicated to providing practical legal advice for business owners and creative clients in Portland, Oregon in the areas of business law, trademarks, entertainment law and issues surrounding electronic discovery (e-discovery). Lawyer Aaron Cronan strives to create workable solutions that meet the legal needs of his clients. As an entrepreneur himself, he...
Business and Legal Counsel Based in Portland, Oregon Every once in a while you stumble upon something really unique. Slinde Nelson is a very different kind of law firm. We’re a full-service firm that provides a suite of legal solutions for every business owner and C-level executive. What sets us apart, though, is the way in which our lawyers — somewhat unlike those toiling in most...
Hawn & Walsh LLC, in Bend, Oregon, provides legal advice and representation for individuals seeking resolutions to their most complex insurance litigation problems. The firm is focused on providing strategies and solutions to help people injured in accidents or denied insurance claims obtain the full and fair financial compensation they deserve. For more than 30 years, the name Bruce J....
Need help with a Health & Health Care Law matter?
You've come to the right place. If you, as a patient, have issues related to Medicare & medicaid, medical bills, access to care, medical record confidentiality, consent to medical treatment, a health & health care law attorney can help.
Use FindLaw to hire a local health & health care law attorney to assist you with your legal issues that involve the provision of healthcare services and healthcare benefits.
Need an attorney in Salem, Oregon?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Salem, Oregon attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.