Top Semmes Health Care Lawyers - Alabama
Our team at Steele Law, LLC, is known for compassion and knowledge in handling plaintiff claims involving special education children in Monroeville, Alabama, as well as throughout Monroe County. At our law firm, we are dedicated to the rights of all children regarding their education. We are prepared to passionately defend those who were treated unfairly by teachers, school administrators or other...
At Stone & Crosby, P.C., we work hard to ensure that our clients receive the high quality representation they deserve. Our firm was founded in 1897 by Frank Stone. His grandson, Norborne C. Stone, Jr. is currently Of Counsel to the firm. We are proud of the long and distinguished service our lawyers have given to our communities over the years. We practice a diverse range of civil law and we...
Need help with a Health & Health Care Law matter?
You've come to the right place. If you, as a patient, have issues related to Medicare & medicaid, medical bills, access to care, medical record confidentiality, consent to medical treatment, a health & health care law attorney can help.
Use FindLaw to hire a local health & health care law attorney to assist you with your legal issues that involve the provision of healthcare services and healthcare benefits.
Need an attorney in Semmes, Alabama?
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Semmes, Alabama attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.