Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Top Seymour Health Care Lawyers - Connecticut
For seasoned counsel regarding probate and estate planning in Southbury, Connecticut, people rely on the Law Office of Lisa E. Wnuck, LLC. Founder and attorney Lisa Wnuck has been an attorney for over 30 years. She has always only practiced in these areas. She is an Avvo-rated Top Attorney, certified Who's Who Top Attorney of North America, and member of the Connecticut Bar Association Estates...
Our firm handles legal matters in the following practice areas: Collections, Corporate Law, Business Formation, Construction Contracts, General Practice, Hospital Collections, Leases and Leasing, Evictions, Landlord and Tenant Law, Civil Litigation, Trial Practice, Mortgage Foreclosures, Probate, Real Estate, Condominium Law, Real Estate Foreclosures, Real Property, Decedents Estates, Estate...
Beltrano Law understands the challenges health care providers face in today's complex regulatory environment. We've walked in your shoes. We are here to provide peace of mind and help you focus on what you do best-care for your patients. We also provide comprehensive long term estate and health care planning for patients and families ranging from children and adults with...
Board Certified Workers’ Compensation Specialist Nationally Certified Medicare Set-aside Consultant As a practicing attorney I have worked with hundreds of attorneys and law firms and their clients for over 32 years providing counsel with integrated settlement solutions to their workers' compensation and liability settlements wherein Social Security, Medicare or Medicaid collateral benefits...
Need help with a Health & Health Care Law matter?
You've come to the right place. If you, as a patient, have issues related to Medicare & medicaid, medical bills, access to care, medical record confidentiality, consent to medical treatment, a health & health care law attorney can help.
Use FindLaw to hire a local health & health care law attorney to assist you with your legal issues that involve the provision of healthcare services and healthcare benefits.
Need an attorney in Seymour, Connecticut?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Seymour, Connecticut attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.