Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Top Barney Housing & Construction Defects Lawyers - Georgia
Since we were founded, Roden Law in Brunswick, Georgia, has been committed to helping victims of personal injury incidents navigate the claims process. We understand how overwhelming it is to deal with physical pain alone, much less the headache of paying for medical care and trying to figure out what the future looks like. The attorneys at our law firm are known for their compassionate approach...
Michael J. Marshall, LLC, Attorney at Law, in Macon, Georgia, is a valuable resource for businesses, financial institutions and private individuals in need of reliable, knowledgeable counsel and representation. Licensed to practice in all Georgia state courts and in all Georgia federal district and bankruptcy courts, attorney Michael James Marshall applies nearly 15 years of experience in business...
For more than 20 years, our attorneys have helped injured clients in Georgia and Alabama obtain justice and compensation following car,motorcycle and truck wrecks, slip-and-falls, workplace injuries, animal attacks, and other situations in which the negligence of another party led to a serious injury or disability. Please see the RECOMMENDATIONS provided through this website for more...
Need help with a Housing and Construction Defects matter?
You've come to the right place. If you own property, a housing and construction defect attorney can help with problems discovered during or after construction.
Construction defect attorneys handle structural engineering defects (e.g., leaky roofs and dry rot) and contractual disputes (e.g., excessive costs of construction materials and labor and the use of defective materials).
Use FindLaw to hire a local housing and construction defects attorney if you suspect defective construction of your property.
Need an attorney in Barney, Georgia?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Barney, Georgia attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.