Top Donaldsonville Housing & Construction Defects Lawyers - Louisiana
The Diliberto Law Firm in Metairie, Louisiana, is proud to be the go-to law firm for individuals and businesses in Louisiana and Texas facing devastating property losses, commercial disputes, construction disputes, home and building repairs and other property-related issues. With years of both real estate and legal experience, attorney Diliberto stands ready, willing and able to provide the best...
Serving Individuals and Businesses Since 1994 For decades, our attorneys at Nicaud & Sunseri Law Firm, LLC, in Metairie, Louisiana, have provided litigation, construction, family law, business, estate planning and elder law services to people of southeast Louisiana. Our practice includes representation in the following matters: Divorce and child custody disputes Business organization and...
Upon the dissolution of a predecessor firm, Friend, Wilson, Draper & Bowling, on February 1, 1994, partners Gordon F. Wilson, Jr. and David A. Bowling decided to establish a new firm, dedicated to providing effective legal representation to individuals and organizations. Thus, on March 1, 1994, the law firm of Wilson & Bowling was born. On August 1, 2007, Susannah C. McKinney became a partner of...
Nicaud & Sunseri Law Firm, LLC, handles elder law, family law, business law, estate planning, real estate disputes and construction law cases. Whether we are reviewing the details of a divorce or putting together a construction dispute for trial, we ensure our clients understand their options and have the ability to make an informed decision about their future. At our law firm, we know that...
Need help with a Housing and Construction Defects matter?
You've come to the right place. If you own property, a housing and construction defect attorney can help with problems discovered during or after construction.
Construction defect attorneys handle structural engineering defects (e.g., leaky roofs and dry rot) and contractual disputes (e.g., excessive costs of construction materials and labor and the use of defective materials).
Use FindLaw to hire a local housing and construction defects attorney if you suspect defective construction of your property.
Need an attorney in Donaldsonville, Louisiana?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Donaldsonville, Louisiana attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.