Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Top Slocum Housing & Construction Defects Lawyers - Rhode Island
Need help with a Housing and Construction Defects matter?
You've come to the right place. If you own property, a housing and construction defect attorney can help with problems discovered during or after construction.
Construction defect attorneys handle structural engineering defects (e.g., leaky roofs and dry rot) and contractual disputes (e.g., excessive costs of construction materials and labor and the use of defective materials).
Use FindLaw to hire a local housing and construction defects attorney if you suspect defective construction of your property.
Need an attorney in Slocum, Rhode Island?
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Slocum, Rhode Island attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.