Top Blaine Insurance Defense Lawyers - Ohio
Since 1917, the law firm of Ritter, Robinson, McCready & James, Ltd. of Toledo, Ohio, has been providing legal solutions to insurance companies, political subdivisions, businesses and families. The firm serves clients in state courts throughout Ohio, Michigan and Northeastern Indiana. We also serve clients in Federal Courts throughout the Midwest. Ritter, Robinson, McCready &...
Serving individuals, families and business owners throughout the greater Columbus metro region and Central Ohio for more than 50 years, the attorneys at Metz, Bailey & McLoughlin in Westerville, Ohio, are fully prepared to help you secure a brighter, more successful future for yourself, your family and your business. Offering comprehensive, personalized legal counsel and support in a variety...
The law firm of Hollern & Associates Attorneys and Counselors at Law in Westerville, Ohio, specializes in all things about insurance. Attorneys Ewin J. Hollern and Howard Timothy Merkle help insurers draft policies that protect both them and the insured. They also work with insureds to help them fully understand their rights under the law and an insurance contract. The insurance claims process...
Need help with an Insurance Defense matter?
You've come to the right place. If you or your company provides policyholders with financial protection against certain types of loss, an insurance defense lawyer can defend you.
Use FindLaw to hire a local insurance defense lawyer to represent you in cases involving health insurance claims, homeowners' insurance policies, auto insurance, and accusations of “bad faith” denial of an insured' s claim.
Need an attorney in Blaine, Ohio?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Blaine, Ohio attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.