Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Top Camp Verde Insurance Defense Lawyers - Arizona
With a history that dates back to 1933, the Mangum, Wall, Stoops & Warden, P.L.L.C., law firm in Flagstaff, Arizona, has become the trusted source for individuals, families and businesses seeking the highest level of representation possible for their serious and complex legal challenges. Serving a diverse range of clients across the state, the attorneys at the law firm possess decades of legal...
Israel & Gerity, PLLC, is a Phoenix law firm founded by two civil litigation attorneys dedicated to providing top-quality counsel and representation for clients throughout Arizona. Kyle A. Israel and Michael E. Gerity each bring more than 20 years of experience to their work in business law, intellectual property services, personal injury, bankruptcy, trusts and estate planning, and...
Need help with an Insurance Defense matter?
You've come to the right place. If you or your company provides policyholders with financial protection against certain types of loss, an insurance defense lawyer can defend you.
Use FindLaw to hire a local insurance defense lawyer to represent you in cases involving health insurance claims, homeowners' insurance policies, auto insurance, and accusations of “bad faith” denial of an insured' s claim.
Need an attorney in Camp Verde, Arizona?
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Camp Verde, Arizona attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.