Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Top Hinesville Insurance Defense Lawyers - Georgia
The Richmond Hill, Georgia, law office of James R. Gardner, LLC, offers superior legal services in the areas of corporate law, commercial and residential real estate, and civil litigation. Having nearly four decades of experience and a rating of Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished* for outstanding ethics, Mr. Gardner is committed to fulfilling clients’ needs efficiently and thoroughly. He handles...
The skilled trial attorneys at The Bowman Law Office, LLC, in Savannah, Georgia, represent clients through a variety of employment law and personal injury law matters. From the initial consultation onward, people can expect to work with litigators who will fight for their rights in negotiation, trial and appeal. The goal is to find the best possible outcome while employing uncompromising...
Experienced Valdosta Lawyers For clients throughout southern Georgia and Florida, Moore Clarke DuVall & Rodgers, P.C., is the premier law firm providing best-in-class service to clients in a wide range of legal practice areas. Attorneys from the firm bring exceptionally diverse experience and knowledge to every case they handle. With decades of legal experience, the entire team takes a...
At Walker & Walker, LLP, we put your interests first. We are a three-attorney law firm located in Perry, Georgia, with more than 25 years of combined experience. We practice in the following areas of law: Criminal defense: A criminal accusation is a serious matter. You may face the loss of your freedom, your employment and your good name. Our criminal defense lawyers have successfully handled...
Need help with an Insurance Defense matter?
You've come to the right place. If you or your company provides policyholders with financial protection against certain types of loss, an insurance defense lawyer can defend you.
Use FindLaw to hire a local insurance defense lawyer to represent you in cases involving health insurance claims, homeowners' insurance policies, auto insurance, and accusations of “bad faith” denial of an insured' s claim.
Need an attorney in Hinesville, Georgia?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Hinesville, Georgia attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.