Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Top Milford Insurance Defense Lawyers - Iowa
Offering highly customized legal solutions to business leaders and individuals, Goosmann Law Firm is known for quality representation. From our office in Sioux City, Iowa, we handle cases that include the following: Employment law and business organization Real estate and tax law Debtor-creditor issues and collections Insurance defense Trusts, wills, probate and estate administration State, local...
Attorney Ken Munro represents plaintiffs and defendants in a wide variety of civil and personal injury matters. For clients in Des Moines and those throughout Iowa, attorney Munro provides intelligent, practical and creative solutions when confronting legal issues such as: employment law matters, personal injury and accidents, workers' compensation, property damage, construction defects, contract...
Need help with an Insurance Defense matter?
You've come to the right place. If you or your company provides policyholders with financial protection against certain types of loss, an insurance defense lawyer can defend you.
Use FindLaw to hire a local insurance defense lawyer to represent you in cases involving health insurance claims, homeowners' insurance policies, auto insurance, and accusations of “bad faith” denial of an insured' s claim.
Need an attorney in Milford, Iowa?
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Milford, Iowa attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.