Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Top Morley Insurance Defense Lawyers - Iowa
Phelan, Tucker, Mullen, Walker, Tucker & Gelman, LLP protects individuals and families in their claims against insurance corporations. Whether you or a loved one has a personal injury claim or are struggling to get your insurance claim paid, Attorney L. Craig Nierman can help you receive the compensation you are entitled to. In addition to practicing law, Mr. Nierman is an adjunct professor at...
For over 70 years, the Davenport law firm of McDonald, Woodward & Carlson, P.C., has served individuals and businesses from throughout the Quad City area, which includes Davenport and Bettendorf in Iowa and Moline and Rock Island in Illinois. Today, our firm is home to four experienced attorneys — Elliott R. McDonald III, Patrick L. Woodward, Heather L. Carlson and Ryan F. Gerdes —...
Attorney Ken Munro represents plaintiffs and defendants in a wide variety of civil and personal injury matters. For clients in Des Moines and those throughout Iowa, attorney Munro provides intelligent, practical and creative solutions when confronting legal issues such as: employment law matters, personal injury and accidents, workers' compensation, property damage, construction defects, contract...
Need help with an Insurance Defense matter?
You've come to the right place. If you or your company provides policyholders with financial protection against certain types of loss, an insurance defense lawyer can defend you.
Use FindLaw to hire a local insurance defense lawyer to represent you in cases involving health insurance claims, homeowners' insurance policies, auto insurance, and accusations of “bad faith” denial of an insured' s claim.
Need an attorney in Morley, Iowa?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Morley, Iowa attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.