Top Nauvoo Insurance Defense Lawyers - Illinois
Kopec, White & Spooner is a full-service law firm in Springfield, Illinois, with attorneys providing counsel and representation across a broad spectrum of practice areas, including: family law, divorce, child custody; business law, corporations, LLC's, contracts, sale or purchase of stock or assets of a business; franchise law; estate planning, wills, trusts, business succession planning;...
Hein, Schneider & Bond, P.C. is a commercial practice law firm unique among smaller firms in its ability to handle complex commercial litigation and transactions. We work as “preferred counsel” to those companies with no general counsel or as partners with in-house claims counsel or a company's legal staff. Our lawyers provide insurance companies, publicly-traded...
When you are faced with difficult legal challenges, the right attorney can make all the difference. At Byron Carlson Petri & Kalb, LLC, we are lawyers who have earned a reputation for excellence in the practice of law and in our service to clients. Our firm is located in Edwardsville, Illinois, and serves clients in St. Louis and throughout Metro East and the Illinois Riverbend. We draw upon...
When insurance claims go to trial, insurers often find themselves faced with a jury that is sympathetic toward the claimant. Craney Law Group LLC in Edwardsville, Illinois, aggressively defends insurers' decisions, regardless of how unpopular they may be. With deep roots in the local courts and in-depth knowledge of regional rules, the law firm has a long track history of obtaining successful...
Need help with an Insurance Defense matter?
You've come to the right place. If you or your company provides policyholders with financial protection against certain types of loss, an insurance defense lawyer can defend you.
Use FindLaw to hire a local insurance defense lawyer to represent you in cases involving health insurance claims, homeowners' insurance policies, auto insurance, and accusations of “bad faith” denial of an insured' s claim.
Need an attorney in Nauvoo, Illinois?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Nauvoo, Illinois attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.