Top New Castle Insurance Defense Lawyers - Colorado
The lawyers and staff at OVERTURF McGATH HULL & DOHERTY understand that our clients deserve more than just outstanding results in the handling of their lawsuits. That is why we treat your relationship with us as our most important relationship. Our communications with our clients throughout their cases are second to none, and our emphasis on value-based results is unparalleled. We are called...
Located in Greenwood Village, Stuart D. Morse & Associates, L.L.C., is a law firm providing insurance defense and business litigation services throughout Colorado. We offer clients honest, straightforward advice with regard to their individual matter. Led by our founding member, Stuart D. Morse, with over 30 years experience in insurance defense, we use our knowledge to give clients a...
Need help with an Insurance Defense matter?
You've come to the right place. If you or your company provides policyholders with financial protection against certain types of loss, an insurance defense lawyer can defend you.
Use FindLaw to hire a local insurance defense lawyer to represent you in cases involving health insurance claims, homeowners' insurance policies, auto insurance, and accusations of “bad faith” denial of an insured' s claim.
Need an attorney in New Castle, Colorado?
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a New Castle, Colorado attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.