Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Top Sayre Insurance Defense Lawyers - Pennsylvania
Scaringi & Scaringi, P.C. is a comprehensive, full service law firm. Our attorneys have over 70 years of combined legal experience. Each of our attorneys has his or her particular legal focus. For example, Melanie Walz Scaringi focuses her practice in estate planning, probate, elder law and real estate. Marc Scaringi practices in the areas of commercial law and litigation, business formation...
Powell, Trachtman, Logan, Carrle & Lombardo, P.C. is a full service law firm that represents businesses and business people in matters such as litigation and dispute resolution; business planning and transactions; employment law; architectural, engineering, and construction projects; real estate leasing and development; estate and tax planning; administrative and environmental law; and information...
With a history that dates back to 1871, Nauman Smith Shissler & Hall, LLP, in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, is one of the state's oldest law firms. We have provided unmatched legal representation and support to clients throughout our communities for more than 140 years. During this time, we have become our region's trusted sources for quality, experienced and comprehensive counsel for a diverse...
Poerio & Walter, Inc., is located in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, and offers skilled legal representation to business owners, employers and insurance companies. When you need representation and advice related to workers' compensation defense, insurance defense or commercial litigation, we are the law firm to call. Although our firm is small by design, we have big ambitions and can...
Need help with an Insurance Defense matter?
You've come to the right place. If you or your company provides policyholders with financial protection against certain types of loss, an insurance defense lawyer can defend you.
Use FindLaw to hire a local insurance defense lawyer to represent you in cases involving health insurance claims, homeowners' insurance policies, auto insurance, and accusations of “bad faith” denial of an insured' s claim.
Need an attorney in Sayre, Pennsylvania?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Sayre, Pennsylvania attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.