Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Top Springfield Insurance Defense Lawyers - West Virginia
The Huntington law firm of Jenkins Fenstermaker, PLLC, has been representing West Virginia clients for more than 75 years. Many of the firm's attorneys are members of the American Bar Association in addition to being members of the West Virginia State Bar and the West Virginia and Cabell County Bar Associations. The lawyers from Jenkins Fenstermaker focus on personalized representation. Clients of...
At Wilbraham, Lawler & Buba in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, the attorneys in our law firm know that a mesothelioma or other toxic injury claim can devastate a company's business successes. That is why we focus our law practice on defending corporations and their insurance carriers against such claims. Our six convenient locations - two in Pennsylvania and one each in West Virginia, Delaware,...
Need help with an Insurance Defense matter?
You've come to the right place. If you or your company provides policyholders with financial protection against certain types of loss, an insurance defense lawyer can defend you.
Use FindLaw to hire a local insurance defense lawyer to represent you in cases involving health insurance claims, homeowners' insurance policies, auto insurance, and accusations of “bad faith” denial of an insured' s claim.
Need an attorney in Springfield, West Virginia?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Springfield, West Virginia attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.