Top Stoughton Insurance Defense Lawyers - Wisconsin
Kay & Andersen provides high quality legal services for businesses, professionals and individual clients involving a broad range of legal matters. Our firm is committed to providing professional legal services at a reasonable cost. We take pride in offering high quality legal services involving both complex and routine legal matters. The attorneys at Kay & Andersen have...
Klinner Kramer Shull LLP is a civil litigation law firm located in Wausau, Wisconsin. The firm's central location makes it ideal for handling cases for clients throughout the state. Partners Dick Zalewski, Mark Klinner and John Kramer have a combined 70 years of litigation and trial experience. The attorneys at Klinner Kramer Shull LLP have successfully litigated cases in Wisconsin's State and...
Need help with an Insurance Defense matter?
You've come to the right place. If you or your company provides policyholders with financial protection against certain types of loss, an insurance defense lawyer can defend you.
Use FindLaw to hire a local insurance defense lawyer to represent you in cases involving health insurance claims, homeowners' insurance policies, auto insurance, and accusations of “bad faith” denial of an insured' s claim.
Need an attorney in Stoughton, Wisconsin?
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Stoughton, Wisconsin attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.