Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Top Ellison Bay Intellectual Property & Copyright Lawyers - Wisconsin
At Peterson, Berk & Cross, S.C., in Appleton, Wisconsin, we know that facing a criminal charge or suffering a personal injury can make the future seem unclear. The team at our law firm, which also serves people in the Green Bay area, focuses on providing you with clarity and options. On staff, we have a certified mediator and attorneys who have successfully negotiated settlements, as we know...
Comprehensive Legal Services In The Fox Cities From its humble beginnings as a small estate planning practice in Madison, Wisconsin, the law firm of Murphy Desmond S.C. has grown to become a highly regarded full-service legal practice in the state. Having expanded to include three law offices across Wisconsin, the firm offers convenient access to exceptional representation in a variety of practice...
Dempsey Williamson Young Kelly & Hertel, established in 1849, is one of Wisconsin's oldest continuously operated law firms. Since its beginning, Dempsey Law has always provided the highest quality legal services in a skillful and efficient manner. Located in Oshkosh, we are a full service law firm comprised of skillful Wisconsin trial lawyers and experienced general practitioners representing...
Need help with Intellectual Property & Copyright Law?
You've come to the right place. If you have created something new -- whether it is artistic or scientific -- and you wish to protect your rights to your invention, an intellectual property lawyer can help.
Intellectual property lawyers also help you react to unauthorized use and misuse of your intellectual property in cases like copyright infringement.
Use FindLaw to hire a local intellectual property lawyer near you to help you proactively and reactively protect your intellectual property.
Need an attorney in Ellison Bay, Wisconsin?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with an Ellison Bay, Wisconsin attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located near you?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.