Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Top Indianapolis Intellectual Property & Copyright Lawyers - Indiana
Firm founder, Dr. Thomas D. Webster, did not dream of becoming a patent attorney as a child and then pursue a couse of study in college to get there. Rather, he set out to be a research scientist and ultimately earned an undergraduate degree in chemistry, and Master's and PhD degrees in biochemistry. Then, destiny's hand intervened and the Lord lead Dr. Webster out of research science and into law...
With a history that dates back over 100 years, the law firm of Hoeppner Wagner & Evans has become the trusted source for quality, effective representation to the residents and businesses of northwest Indiana. Based in Valparaiso, Indiana, our firm has an additional law office in Merrillville, and we serve clients throughout Polk and Lake counties, across the country and around the world who...
Located in Crown Point, Indiana, Adam D. Decker, Attorney at Law, P.C., provides practical, straightforward and insightful legal advice and representation in the areas of bankruptcy, intellectual property, real estate, and business and commercial law. Our law firm proudly serves individuals and businesses located throughout Northwest Indiana and Northeast Illinois. Founding attorney Adam D. Decker...
If you live in northwest Indiana, and you have a serious legal issue affecting your business, your livelihood or your future, you can turn to the legal professionals at Hoeppner Wagner & Evans in Merrillville for the quality, effective representation you deserve. Our law firm has a long and rich history of serving the businesses and residents of our community, with a history that dates back...
Need help with Intellectual Property & Copyright Law?
You've come to the right place. If you have created something new -- whether it is artistic or scientific -- and you wish to protect your rights to your invention, an intellectual property lawyer can help.
Intellectual property lawyers also help you react to unauthorized use and misuse of your intellectual property in cases like copyright infringement.
Use FindLaw to hire a local intellectual property lawyer near you to help you proactively and reactively protect your intellectual property.
Need an attorney in Indianapolis, Indiana?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with an Indianapolis, Indiana attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located near you?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.