Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Top Kirksville Intellectual Property & Copyright Lawyers - Missouri
Messrs, John W. Inglish & Nicholas M. Monaco began the practice of law in Jefferson City, Missouri on May 1, 1962. The firm is involved principally in the representation of insurance companies, insurance agents, and insurance brokers doing regulation, including the formation of insurance companies, acquisitions, mergers, licensing, and policy form approvals, as well as market conduct and financial...
At a crossroads of two major thoroughfares in northwestern Missouri, Polsinelli is the largest law firm in the area and represents national clients with historical success in the manufacturing, agricultural and bioscience technology industries. The St. Joseph office was originally formed in 1977 but traces its roots in St. Joseph back to 1912. Our attorneys are widely recognized as the predominant...
More Than 70 Years of Combined Legal Experience in St. Charles County Facing criminal charges and going through a divorce can lead to many of the same emotions - fear, uncertainty and stress. At the Missouri law office of Bridges & Seibel, P.C., we provide thorough, experienced legal representation. Accessible to our clients, we will address all of your concerns and answer all of your...
Need help with Intellectual Property & Copyright Law?
You've come to the right place. If you have created something new -- whether it is artistic or scientific -- and you wish to protect your rights to your invention, an intellectual property lawyer can help.
Intellectual property lawyers also help you react to unauthorized use and misuse of your intellectual property in cases like copyright infringement.
Use FindLaw to hire a local intellectual property lawyer near you to help you proactively and reactively protect your intellectual property.
Need an attorney in Kirksville, Missouri?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Kirksville, Missouri attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located near you?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.