Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Top Carbondale International Law Lawyers - Illinois
The attorneys at Stange Law Firm, PC are devoted to the practice of divorce and family law, and offer quality legal guidance for their clients. The legal staff at our firm can assist clients in the following: divorce, high asset divorce, prenuptial agreements, legal separation, child support, child custody, domestic violence, grandparent visitation rights, and other related matters. Stange Law...
The divorce and family law attorneys at Stange Law Firm, PC are dedicated to providing their clients with high quality legal services in the matters of: divorce, high asset divorce, prenuptial agreements, legal separation, child support, child custody, domestic violence, grandparent visitation rights, and other related matters. Our law firm prides ourselves in providing quality legal services...
Boyle Brasher LLC is a full service civil litigation firm dedicated to vigorously representing its clients to achieve the best possible outcomes in an ethical and cost efficient manner. With offices in three states, the Firm represents individuals and businesses, including railroad, trucking, aviation, construction, product manufacturers and other companies on a nationwide basis. The Firm is also...
Stange Law Firm, PC offers divorce and family law attorneys who are dedicated to providing their clients with quality legal guidance. The matters that our legal team can assist in include: divorce, high asset divorce, prenuptial agreements, legal separation, child support, child custody, domestic violence, grandparent visitation rights, and other related matters. Our law firm prides ourselves in...
Need help with International Law?
You've come to the right place. Attorneys who practice international law handle cases involving legal and practical relationships between nations -- including issues like inter-nation agreements and treaties, international trade regulation, and human rights.
Use FindLaw to hire a local international law attorney if you have a legal dispute involving a citizen or business in another country.
Need an attorney in Carbondale, Illinois?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Carbondale, Illinois attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.