Top Montezuma International Law Lawyers - New York
At the Law Office of Nevin F. Murchie, PLLC, in Williamsville, New York, we are fully prepared to help you find solutions for all of the important and pressing legal issues you have affecting your life, your business and your future as well as your right to live and work in the United States legally. To that end, our law firm offers exceptional representation to a diverse range of clients...
Gullo Law Office, John P. Gullo II, Attorney at Law, is located on Central Avenue in Fredonia, New York, directly across the street from SUNY Fredonia's Campus. Our office is located in the historic Otto Hakes House on the corner of Cottage Street. We are happy to take your call on any legal matter and, if necessary, refer you to other local attorneys that can serve your needs. For example, we do...
In all legal matters related to intellectual property, the professionals at Bilicki Law Firm take a client-centered approach as we offer advice and representation to those in Jamestown, New York. Our attorneys are capable of handling matters of intellectual property (IP) litigation, prosecution, copyrights, trade secrets, due diligence investigation, licensing and agreements, and counseling and...
Need help with International Law?
You've come to the right place. Attorneys who practice international law handle cases involving legal and practical relationships between nations -- including issues like inter-nation agreements and treaties, international trade regulation, and human rights.
Use FindLaw to hire a local international law attorney if you have a legal dispute involving a citizen or business in another country.
Need an attorney in Montezuma, New York?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Montezuma, New York attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.