Top Staples International Law Lawyers - Minnesota
Minnesota Immigration Law Firm For over 30 years, the law firm of Steven C. Thal, P.A. has worked help clients achieve their immigration goals and to solve their immigration problems. The firm's practice covers all aspects of immigration law — ranging from routine non-immigration visa petitions, to family and employment-based immigration, to challenging asylum and deportation cases....
The attorneys at Eckland & Blando provide experienced, aggressive, and responsive legal services to businesses throughout the United States. Our practice focuses on addressing contract matters, Government regulations, and other commercial disputes affecting all aspects of our clients' businesses. Eckland & Blando has a national reputation for winning complex cases in the highest courts....
At Essien Law Office, we handle a long list of legal issues as we represent clients in St. Paul, Minnesota. Our experience extends to cases related to the following: trademarks, science and technology, patents, natural resources, mergers and acquisitions, labor, internet, international law, intellectual property, franchising, employment, contracts, business organization, business and commercial...
Gerald O. Williams has devoted himself exclusively to the practice of divorce and family law in Minnesota since 1993. He has been named a Minnesota Superlawyer every year since 2006. Jerry is a board member of the Minnesota Chapter of the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers and is a fellow of the International Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers. Jerry is very experienced in representing clients in...
Need help with International Law?
You've come to the right place. Attorneys who practice international law handle cases involving legal and practical relationships between nations -- including issues like inter-nation agreements and treaties, international trade regulation, and human rights.
Use FindLaw to hire a local international law attorney if you have a legal dispute involving a citizen or business in another country.
Need an attorney in Staples, Minnesota?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Staples, Minnesota attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.