Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Top Tulsa International Law Lawyers - Oklahoma
In 1996, Cary E. Hiltgen and Michael W. Brewer merged their Oklahoma City law practices to form Hiltgen & Brewer, P.C. ("H&B"). Both brought with them years of experience in Insurance Law, Products Liability Law, Transportation Law and Litigation. The primary focus of H&B is to provide trial and litigation expertise to self-insured and insured clients who are not satisfied with the...
Stange Law Firm, PC offers divorce and family law attorneys who are dedicated to providing their clients with quality legal guidance. The matters that our legal team can assist in include: divorce, high asset divorce, prenuptial agreements, legal separation, child support, child custody, domestic violence, grandparent visitation rights, and other related matters. Our law firm prides ourselves in...
Need help with International Law?
You've come to the right place. Attorneys who practice international law handle cases involving legal and practical relationships between nations -- including issues like inter-nation agreements and treaties, international trade regulation, and human rights.
Use FindLaw to hire a local international law attorney if you have a legal dispute involving a citizen or business in another country.
Need an attorney in Tulsa, Oklahoma?
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Tulsa, Oklahoma attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.