Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Top Humble Internet Lawyers - Texas
With a strong focus on Internet, technology, and cutting-edge law, Mudd Law Offices serves domestic and international individuals, commercial entities, and non profit organizations in a wide-range of substantive areas. The Firm represents its clients in disputes and litigation (both civil and commercial), intellectual property, and transactional or contract work. Within its Internet and technology...
At The Law Office of Shane Phelps, P.C., in Bryan, Texas, you will find a defense attorney who knows criminal law from both sides of the aisle. After decades of being a successful prosecutor, Mr. Phelps now utilizes his background and experience to achieve the best possible outcome on behalf of his clients' defense. Focusing on drug possession, DWI, traffic tickets, computer crimes and underage...
Need help with an Internet - Cyberspace matter?
You've come to the right place. If you or your business operates on the Internet in areas like web development, online retail and auctions (e-commerce), internet security and spyware protection, online privacy, an Internet lawyer can help.
Use FindLaw to hire a local internet lawyer to provide information and help you resolve legal issues arising from your work on the Internet.
Need an attorney in Humble, Texas?
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Humble, Texas attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.