Top Middletown Internet Lawyers - Rhode Island
I WAS BORN TO FIGHT AND LIVE TO WIN. I have been fighting, negotiating, and arbitrating for as long as I can remember. I have never been afraid of confrontation or standing up for what I believe is right. As the youngest of four kids, I learned very early on how to assert my position in this world. Dinner time was an exercise in being heard. May the loudest, best, and most...
When people in Rhode Island face criminal charges, they often require the assistance of an experienced attorney. The Law Offices of Stefanie A. Murphy understands that being accused of a crime may be overwhelming and stressful. An attorney is here to simplify the legal process and help clients explore all of their legal options. The team works hard to act as a voice for their clients and to ensure...
Pannone Lopes Devereaux & O’Gara LLC (PLDO) attorneys are innovators and collaborators with a record of achievement representing private and public sector clients with the highest level of legal services in a wide range of disciplines and industries. Our full service firm’s success is rooted in its cutting-edge approach to modern legal representation, commitment to teamwork and...
Need help with an Internet - Cyberspace matter?
You've come to the right place. If you or your business operates on the Internet in areas like web development, online retail and auctions (e-commerce), internet security and spyware protection, online privacy, an Internet lawyer can help.
Use FindLaw to hire a local internet lawyer to provide information and help you resolve legal issues arising from your work on the Internet.
Need an attorney in Middletown, Rhode Island?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Middletown, Rhode Island attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.