Top Staples Internet Lawyers - Minnesota
Minnesota's Premiere Criminal Defense Practice If you live in the Twin Cities region of Minnesota and you or a loved one stands accused of any type of felony or misdemeanor offense, you owe it to yourself to contact Giancola Durkin, P.A., in Anoka for the aggressive and effective defense counsel you deserve. Award-Winning Counsel And Certified Specialists Working For You Each of our law firm's...
Whether you are dealing with a severe personal injury or criminal allegations, one Minneapolis law firm stands out among the rest: Meshbesher & Associates. For generations of Minnesotans, the name Meshbesher & Associates has become synonymous with professionalism and the relentless pursuit of justice ― not to mention a long history of successful outcomes for our clients. We know just how...
The attorneys at Eckland & Blando provide experienced, aggressive, and responsive legal services to businesses throughout the United States. Our practice focuses on addressing contract matters, Government regulations, and other commercial disputes affecting all aspects of our clients' businesses. Eckland & Blando has a national reputation for winning complex cases in the highest courts....
At Essien Law Office, we handle a long list of legal issues as we represent clients in St. Paul, Minnesota. Our experience extends to cases related to the following: trademarks, science and technology, patents, natural resources, mergers and acquisitions, labor, internet, international law, intellectual property, franchising, employment, contracts, business organization, business and commercial...
Need help with an Internet - Cyberspace matter?
You've come to the right place. If you or your business operates on the Internet in areas like web development, online retail and auctions (e-commerce), internet security and spyware protection, online privacy, an Internet lawyer can help.
Use FindLaw to hire a local internet lawyer to provide information and help you resolve legal issues arising from your work on the Internet.
Need an attorney in Staples, Minnesota?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Staples, Minnesota attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.