Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Top Barbourville Labor Lawyers - Kentucky
At Lockaby PLLC, our hallmark is service to our clients in Lexington and throughout the Commonwealth of Kentucky, primarily in workplace and class action matters. Because we so strongly believe in service, we refuse to be bound by the dated convention that a law firm must represent only plaintiffs or defendants. We are proud to represent blue and white collar workers, small businesses, and Fortune...
Regarded as one of the top general legal practices in the state, the Green Chesnut & Hughes law firm in Lexington, Kentucky, offers unmatched representation and advocacy in a variety of practice areas to help individuals, families, licensed professionals and businesses with their most important and serious legal issues. Focusing primarily on litigation, the law firm's attorneys possess over 90...
Statement of Practice: General Civil Practice. Probate, Administrative, Labor, Corporation, Legislative Practice, Government Affairs, Real Estate, Banking, Insurance, Environmental and Mineral Law, Trials, Insurance Defense, Personal Injury, Asbestos, Toxic Torts, Products Liability, Medical Malpractice Defense, Hospital Law, Unemployment, Workers Compensation. Firm Size: 11 Clients: ATTORNEYS...
Experienced attorney Randall S. Strause is the founder of our full-service Louisville law firm, Strause Law Group, PLLC. When Mr. Strause established our firm, he did so with the goal of providing diverse legal services to clients from across the Commonwealth of Kentucky and to clients who have business ties in the state. Today, we assist a client base that includes both individuals and Fortune...
Involved in a Labor dispute?
You've come to the right place. Whether you are a union worker or the union employer, a labor lawyer can help.
Labor lawyers assist with collective bargaining, union organization activities, and the negotiation of strikes and lockouts. A labor lawyer also assists with proceedings before various administrative bodies like the National Labor Relations Board (NLRB).
Use FindLaw to hire a local labor lawyer to help with a wage violation, discrimination claim, work stoppage, or other unfair labor practices.
Need an attorney in Barbourville, Kentucky?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Barbourville, Kentucky attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.