Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Top Brady Labor Lawyers - Texas
Since 1976, the law firm of Blazier, Christensen, Browder & Virr, P.C., Attorneys & Counselors at Law, has earned the respect of Austin area businesses coupled with a track record of success. Entering their fourth decade of service, the lawyers continue their commitment to protecting the business interests of company owners, both new and existing. The founders of our law firm are also...
Founded in 1962, the professional staff of Davidson Troilo Ream & Garza have been serving San Antonio, Central and South Texas with loyalty and integrity for more than 50 years. It was the vision of founder Robert Sawtelle to build an important regional firm, providing impeccable legal service to our fellow Texans.Today, the philosophy, organization and reputation of the firm still reflect his...
Involved in a Labor dispute?
You've come to the right place. Whether you are a union worker or the union employer, a labor lawyer can help.
Labor lawyers assist with collective bargaining, union organization activities, and the negotiation of strikes and lockouts. A labor lawyer also assists with proceedings before various administrative bodies like the National Labor Relations Board (NLRB).
Use FindLaw to hire a local labor lawyer to help with a wage violation, discrimination claim, work stoppage, or other unfair labor practices.
Need an attorney in Brady, Texas?
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Brady, Texas attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.