Top Dupuyer Labor Lawyers - Montana
At the law firm of Christensen & Prezeau, PLLP, we protect employers in Helena, Montana, against claims of wrongful discharge, discrimination and other disputes. Our attorneys counsel clients on contracts and policies, and help them navigate insurance issues. We have more than 50 years of combined experience handling matters in litigation or behind closed doors. The attorneys at our law firm...
Our attorneys possess sterling academic credentials, strong community ties, and a deep commitment to your success. They speak "plain English." They demonstrate the strictest personal and professional ethics. Above all, they are passionately committed to the needs of our clients. We utilize state-of the-art technology and cost-effective methods to provide services in a timely,...
Involved in a Labor dispute?
You've come to the right place. Whether you are a union worker or the union employer, a labor lawyer can help.
Labor lawyers assist with collective bargaining, union organization activities, and the negotiation of strikes and lockouts. A labor lawyer also assists with proceedings before various administrative bodies like the National Labor Relations Board (NLRB).
Use FindLaw to hire a local labor lawyer to help with a wage violation, discrimination claim, work stoppage, or other unfair labor practices.
Need an attorney in Dupuyer, Montana?
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Dupuyer, Montana attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.