Top Gleason Labor Lawyers - Wisconsin
Dempsey Williamson Young Kelly & Hertel, established in 1849, is one of Wisconsin's oldest continuously operated law firms. Since its beginning, Dempsey Law has always provided the highest quality legal services in a skillful and efficient manner. Located in Oshkosh, we are a full service law firm comprised of skillful Wisconsin trial lawyers and experienced general practitioners representing...
Involved in a Labor dispute?
You've come to the right place. Whether you are a union worker or the union employer, a labor lawyer can help.
Labor lawyers assist with collective bargaining, union organization activities, and the negotiation of strikes and lockouts. A labor lawyer also assists with proceedings before various administrative bodies like the National Labor Relations Board (NLRB).
Use FindLaw to hire a local labor lawyer to help with a wage violation, discrimination claim, work stoppage, or other unfair labor practices.
Need an attorney in Gleason, Wisconsin?
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Gleason, Wisconsin attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.