Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Top Lake Havasu City Labor Lawyers - Arizona
Located in Prescott Valley, Arizona, the Matt Fendon Law Group has become one of the state's premier law firms for those seeking their rightful workers' compensation and Social Security Disability benefits, as well as those who experienced a serious violation of their rights as workers, including workplace discrimination and harassment, contract disputes, wage and overtime disputes, and other...
INTRODUCTION The firm that is today DeConcini McDonald Yetwin & Lacy, P.C., was founded in 1968 under the name DeConcini McDonald by Evo DeConcini, Dennis DeConcini and John R. McDonald. Anyone familiar with Arizona and U.S. history will likely recognize those names as belonging to people who helped shape the state of Arizona and the United States Congress: - Evo DeConcini served as a Justice...
Representing individual clients and companies as they navigate the ever-changing business and health care landscapes, we provide dedicated legal services at The Foster Law Group in Phoenix, Arizona. Our law office helps clients achieve effective solutions to their legal issues, so they can focus on the growth and success of their businesses. With more than 20 years of legal experience, our...
Here at the Matt Fendon Law Group in Phoenix, Arizona, we provide unmatched legal representation and support to those who suffer a debilitating injury on the job as well as those who experienced a serious violation of their rights as workers. Along with our Phoenix office, our law firm has three more offices located across the state, and we have become one of Arizona's leading legal practices for...
Involved in a Labor dispute?
You've come to the right place. Whether you are a union worker or the union employer, a labor lawyer can help.
Labor lawyers assist with collective bargaining, union organization activities, and the negotiation of strikes and lockouts. A labor lawyer also assists with proceedings before various administrative bodies like the National Labor Relations Board (NLRB).
Use FindLaw to hire a local labor lawyer to help with a wage violation, discrimination claim, work stoppage, or other unfair labor practices.
Need an attorney in Lake Havasu City, Arizona?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Lake Havasu City, Arizona attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.