Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Top New Castle Labor Lawyers - Pennsylvania
Klodowski Law LLC was formed in January 2008 when the principals of the firm Edwin J. Hull and Harry F. Klodowski merged their practices so that a wider range of legal services could be provided to their numerous business and individual clients. The mission of Klodowski Law is to provide legal representation meeting the highest standards in a small firm environment that allows us to provide...
The law office of Olds George LLC in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, advocates on behalf of individuals who are the subjects of labor and employment discrimination. In many cases, clients come to us when they sense that their employers' treatment of them is unjust, retaliatory or downright illegal. The attorneys at this Pittsburgh law firm have extensive experience handling all aspects of employment...
At Hardin Thompson PC, we provide exemplary legal services to clients in Pittsburgh and throughout western Pennsylvania. Our clients include business and individuals. Our practice is focused on the legal areas of insurance defense, insurance coverage, business litigation and employment law. The Personal Service Advantage At our law firm, your case will not be handled by junior associates and...
Since 1968, the Hessley Law Offices has been providing quality legal services to clients throughout Warren County, Pennsylvania. Our law firm handles all legal matters, but concentrates on criminal defense, civil litigation and family law concerns. Whether you are facing a criminal charge, civil litigation dispute or complex family law concern, our goal is to help you resolve your issue as quickly...
Involved in a Labor dispute?
You've come to the right place. Whether you are a union worker or the union employer, a labor lawyer can help.
Labor lawyers assist with collective bargaining, union organization activities, and the negotiation of strikes and lockouts. A labor lawyer also assists with proceedings before various administrative bodies like the National Labor Relations Board (NLRB).
Use FindLaw to hire a local labor lawyer to help with a wage violation, discrimination claim, work stoppage, or other unfair labor practices.
Need an attorney in New Castle, Pennsylvania?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a New Castle, Pennsylvania attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.