Top Oregon Labor Lawyers - Missouri
Edelman, Liesen & Myers L.L.P.: Representing Clients In Kansas And Missouri With Dignity, Dedication And Respect At Edelman, Liesen & Myers L.L.P., we are a team of experienced attorneys dedicated to representing individuals, families and businesses throughout the Greater Kansas City area in a variety of practice areas. By employing a client-oriented approach, we look to understand your...
Experienced attorney Daniel J. Voss founded his Kansas City employment law firm with the goal of protecting the rights of victims of discrimination and harassment in the workplace. He regularly represents clients in rural and urban counties throughout Missouri who face challenges related to the following: Sexual harassment Pregnancy discrimination Race, age and disability discrimination...
Martin M. Meyers is the founder of The Meyers Law Firm, LC. Located in Kansas City, Missouri, he focuses his practice primarily on labor and employment law matters, but he also has extensive experience in personal injury and wrongful death litigation, probate and estate administration, consumer rights, and professional negligence. His successes in and out of the courtroom as well as his superb...
Our Firm At Thornberry Brown, LLC, you will receive individualized and highly responsive legal service from a team of dedicated legal professionals. We understand that many of our clients are facing difficult times that may cause tremendous financial, medical, and personal challenges. Our dedication is to the delivery of caring and compassionate service with the highest degree of...
Involved in a Labor dispute?
You've come to the right place. Whether you are a union worker or the union employer, a labor lawyer can help.
Labor lawyers assist with collective bargaining, union organization activities, and the negotiation of strikes and lockouts. A labor lawyer also assists with proceedings before various administrative bodies like the National Labor Relations Board (NLRB).
Use FindLaw to hire a local labor lawyer to help with a wage violation, discrimination claim, work stoppage, or other unfair labor practices.
Need an attorney in Oregon, Missouri?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with an Oregon, Missouri attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.