Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Top Sebree Labor Lawyers - Kentucky
Experienced attorney Randall S. Strause is the founder of our full-service Louisville law firm, Strause Law Group, PLLC. When Mr. Strause established our firm, he did so with the goal of providing diverse legal services to clients from across the Commonwealth of Kentucky and to clients who have business ties in the state. Today, we assist a client base that includes both individuals and Fortune...
Statement of Practice: General Civil Practice. Probate, Administrative, Labor, Corporation, Legislative Practice, Government Affairs, Real Estate, Banking, Insurance, Environmental and Mineral Law, Trials, Insurance Defense, Personal Injury, Asbestos, Toxic Torts, Products Liability, Medical Malpractice Defense, Hospital Law, Unemployment, Workers Compensation. Firm Size: 11 Clients: ATTORNEYS...
Involved in a Labor dispute?
You've come to the right place. Whether you are a union worker or the union employer, a labor lawyer can help.
Labor lawyers assist with collective bargaining, union organization activities, and the negotiation of strikes and lockouts. A labor lawyer also assists with proceedings before various administrative bodies like the National Labor Relations Board (NLRB).
Use FindLaw to hire a local labor lawyer to help with a wage violation, discrimination claim, work stoppage, or other unfair labor practices.
Need an attorney in Sebree, Kentucky?
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Sebree, Kentucky attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.