Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Top Southern View Labor Lawyers - Illinois
Sorling, Northrup, Hanna, Cullen & Cochran, Ltd. has established a reputation for combining the breadth and depth of specialized legal services normally found in larger metropolitan law firms, with the personal attention and timeliness found in smaller firms. Firm attorneys and support staff serve business, not-for-profit, governmental, and individual clients in a manner emphasizing client...
Lashly & Baer, P.C., is a mid-size Missouri law firm with deep roots in St. Louis and surrounding areas including Belleville, Illinois. As a full-service firm, we've been fortunate to develop a very diversified and extremely loyal base of local, regional and national clients. Whether it's a government institution, a private business, a hospital or an individual - to each client,...
Involved in a Labor dispute?
You've come to the right place. Whether you are a union worker or the union employer, a labor lawyer can help.
Labor lawyers assist with collective bargaining, union organization activities, and the negotiation of strikes and lockouts. A labor lawyer also assists with proceedings before various administrative bodies like the National Labor Relations Board (NLRB).
Use FindLaw to hire a local labor lawyer to help with a wage violation, discrimination claim, work stoppage, or other unfair labor practices.
Need an attorney in Southern View, Illinois?
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Southern View, Illinois attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.