Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Top Tulsa Labor Lawyers - Oklahoma
At the law firm of Frasier Frasier & Hickman, LLP, we have been proudly and passionately advocating for individuals and families throughout northeastern Oklahoma for more than 70 years. Our 11 lawyers and highly competent staff are committed to providing outstanding legal counsel and fearless litigation on behalf of our clients' best interests. Our personal injury attorneys help injured...
In 1996, Cary E. Hiltgen and Michael W. Brewer merged their Oklahoma City law practices to form Hiltgen & Brewer, P.C. ("H&B"). Both brought with them years of experience in Insurance Law, Products Liability Law, Transportation Law and Litigation. The primary focus of H&B is to provide trial and litigation expertise to self-insured and insured clients who are not satisfied with the...
Established in 1994, the law office of Jeff A. Taylor, P.C., vigorously defends the rights of central Oklahoma employees in labor and employment law cases involving discrimination, harassment, overtime and wage claims and retaliation. Led by founding attorney Jeff A. Taylor, our comprehensive law firm serves as a reliable legal resource for our clients who have been treated unfairly, unethically...
Complex Civil Litigation Attorneys • Contract Negotiations Our full service energy law firm practices oil, gas and mineral law, business law, civil litigation and represents clients in proceedings before the Oklahoma Corporation Commission. Founded in 1980, Mahaffey & Gore, PC , has established a reputation as one of the preeminent energy law firms in Oklahoma. Even the largest law firms...
Involved in a Labor dispute?
You've come to the right place. Whether you are a union worker or the union employer, a labor lawyer can help.
Labor lawyers assist with collective bargaining, union organization activities, and the negotiation of strikes and lockouts. A labor lawyer also assists with proceedings before various administrative bodies like the National Labor Relations Board (NLRB).
Use FindLaw to hire a local labor lawyer to help with a wage violation, discrimination claim, work stoppage, or other unfair labor practices.
Need an attorney in Tulsa, Oklahoma?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Tulsa, Oklahoma attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.