Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Top Ferndale Land Use & Zoning Lawyers - California
From our law office in Santa Ana, California, the attorneys at Blake & Ayaz, A Law Corporation, provide unmatched and powerful representation to a diverse range of clients throughout Orange County, across Southern California and beyond who have serious and complex legal issues involving any of the following: • Administrative law • Business and commercial law and litigation •...
Located in San Diego, California, the law firm of Caufield & James, L.L.P., provides a full range of quality, effective legal services for businesses and corporations of all sizes in a variety of industries that have legal needs involving any of the following: Business, commercial and corporate law and litigation Environmental law, toxic torts and CERCLA litigation Insurance law and coverage...
Here at the law office of David M. Kindopp in Ukiah, California, we are fully prepared to assist you with virtually any civil legal issue affecting your life, your family, your business and your future. To that end, our law firm offers exceptional representation and support in a variety of practice areas, and we have more than 20 years of legal experience helping our clients throughout Northern...
Serving a diverse range of commercial clients throughout Butte County and beyond from our law office in Chico, California, the attorneys at Caufield & James, L.L.P., are fully prepared to do whatever we can to assist you with the complex and pressing legal challenges you have regarding any of the following: • Environmental law, permits and licensing, and more • Environmental...
Need help with a Land Use & Zoning issue?
You've come to the right place. Whether you are a business, homeowner, or property developer, a land use and zoning lawyer can help challenge a municipality' s zoning regulation and land use restriction.
Use FindLaw to hire a local land use and zoning lawyer to help you gain or protect your right to use your property as you want.
Need an attorney in Ferndale, California?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Ferndale, California attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.