Top Holy Trinity Land Use & Zoning Lawyers - Alabama
Our law firm was established on May 1, 2006, by H. Samuel Prim and R. Cliff Mendheim. Our firm excels in business and corporate law, real estate closings and litigation, title opinions, civil litigation, landlord/tenant issues, construction liens and litigation, probate and estate planning, collections, criminal defense and agricultural law issues. Our goal is to vigorously represent our clients...
The principal attorney at Clark Law Firm, John Clark handles a variety of matters for his clients in Birmingham, Alabama, and throughout the state. He provides general business advice and counsel to company owners and management on entity formation, debt and equity financing transactions, mergers and acquisitions, shareholder agreements and other issues. Mr. Clark's real estate practice includes...
Need help with a Land Use & Zoning issue?
You've come to the right place. Whether you are a business, homeowner, or property developer, a land use and zoning lawyer can help challenge a municipality' s zoning regulation and land use restriction.
Use FindLaw to hire a local land use and zoning lawyer to help you gain or protect your right to use your property as you want.
Need an attorney in Holy Trinity, Alabama?
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Holy Trinity, Alabama attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.