Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Top Kingsport Land Use & Zoning Lawyers - Tennessee
Custom Legal Solutions To Fit Your Unique Needs At Capps, Cantwell, Capps & Byrd, in Morristown, Tennessee, our attorneys are committed to providing tailored legal solutions to our clients. Established in 1952, our full-service law firm has guided clients through a myriad of legal matters. We focus on finding creative solutions in all types of legal issues, including: Personal injury,...
For more than 25 years, the Law Office of Scott D. Hall has represented clients in Sevierville, Sevier County and throughout Tennessee in all Civil Law matters, including collections, business, construction and real estate litigation, business organizations, and general dispute resolution. If you won a court judgment, or are owed another type of debt, I can help you to recover it. I have a...
Hodges, Doughty & Carson has provided legal services in Knoxville for more than 80 years. Our lawyers strive to provide our clients with highly personalized service that is worthy of our Tennessee roots. We are a full-service law firm, helping our clients resolve issues in several related legal areas. Our practice relies upon the exceptional talents of our lawyers, the substantial experience of...
If you live in Knoxville, Tennessee, or any of the surrounding areas, and you have a serious and complex legal matter you need to address, you can turn to the legal professionals at the Lacy, Price & Wagner, P.C., law firm for the quality, effective and personalized legal counsel you deserve. Serving a diverse range of clients across the area, the attorneys at our law firm possess an...
Need help with a Land Use & Zoning issue?
You've come to the right place. Whether you are a business, homeowner, or property developer, a land use and zoning lawyer can help challenge a municipality' s zoning regulation and land use restriction.
Use FindLaw to hire a local land use and zoning lawyer to help you gain or protect your right to use your property as you want.
Need an attorney in Kingsport, Tennessee?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Kingsport, Tennessee attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.