Top Trimble Land Use & Zoning Lawyers - Missouri
The Civil Justice Law Firm LLC, in Kansas City, Missouri, champions the rights of the individual. In the field of consumer protection, in wage/hour disputes and in any area where you have been mistreated by big business, it is on your side. Attorney Lee Anderson, who formed the firm, brings a wealth of unique experience to his role as defender of vulnerable workers and consumer protection....
What is now the law firm of Bradley and Bradley, L.C., in Lexington, Missouri, had its beginning when Ike Skelton, Sr., began practicing law in Lexington in 1926. I n 1951 Newton R. Bradley became associated with Mr. Skelton and in 1952 they founded the firm of Skelton and Bradley. Ike Skelton, Jr. joined the firm in 1956 and practiced law until his election to Congress in 1976. The firm...
Providing Effective Legal Counsel In Jefferson City And Throughout Missouri The law firm of Newman, Comley & Ruth P.C. is a trusted legal resource for a wide range of practice areas. We represent private individuals and business owners in a broad range of practice areas, including employment law, and business and commercial law. If you need an experienced, knowledgeable attorney, contact our...
Messrs, John W. Inglish & Nicholas M. Monaco began the practice of law in Jefferson City, Missouri on May 1, 1962. The firm is involved principally in the representation of insurance companies, insurance agents, and insurance brokers doing regulation, including the formation of insurance companies, acquisitions, mergers, licensing, and policy form approvals, as well as market conduct and financial...
Need help with a Land Use & Zoning issue?
You've come to the right place. Whether you are a business, homeowner, or property developer, a land use and zoning lawyer can help challenge a municipality' s zoning regulation and land use restriction.
Use FindLaw to hire a local land use and zoning lawyer to help you gain or protect your right to use your property as you want.
Need an attorney in Trimble, Missouri?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Trimble, Missouri attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.