Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Top Woodville Land Use & Zoning Lawyers - Mississippi
Pyle, Mills, Dye & Pittman, Attorneys at Law, is a law firm based in Ridgeland, Mississippi, and practices in the areas of municipal law, municipal annexation, zoning, incorporation, and land use, among others. Our firm originated as Pyle & Pyle in 1981, and since then has grown to include several attorneys and offer a wide variety of legal services. One focus of our law firm is...
Herring, Long & Crews, P.C. is a civil practice law firm with headquarters in the historic downtown business district of Canton, Mississippi. The original firm was founded in 1950 by Judge G.B. Herring, deceased, and has operated continuously since that time. Based in Madison County, near the geographic center of the state, our practice extends primarily from the Gulf Coast to the Tennessee...
Need help with a Land Use & Zoning issue?
You've come to the right place. Whether you are a business, homeowner, or property developer, a land use and zoning lawyer can help challenge a municipality' s zoning regulation and land use restriction.
Use FindLaw to hire a local land use and zoning lawyer to help you gain or protect your right to use your property as you want.
Need an attorney in Woodville, Mississippi?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Woodville, Mississippi attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.