Local Allred TN Landlord & Tenant Lawyers
With over two decades of experience in the practice of law, I represent those with legal issues involving construction, real estate, contested trusts and wills, business disputes, conservatorships, contracts, landlord/tenant disputes, homeowners’ associations, motor vehicle accidents, and serious personal injuries. At the law office of G. Keith Alley P.C., I help my clients identify their...
Attorneys Dan Holbrook and Marshall Peterson founded our Knoxville law firm, Holbrook Peterson Smith PLLC, in 1997 in order to provide professional legal services to the residents of Knoxville and the surrounding cities in East Tennessee. In 1998, attorney Ed Smith joined the practice as an associate attorney, and, thanks to his dedication, he became a partner in the law firm in 2001....
Custom Legal Solutions To Fit Your Unique Needs At Capps, Cantwell, Capps & Byrd, in Morristown, Tennessee, our attorneys are committed to providing tailored legal solutions to our clients. Established in 1952, our full-service law firm has guided clients through a myriad of legal matters. We focus on finding creative solutions in all types of legal issues, including: Personal injury,...
Need help with a Landlord/Tenant issue?
You've come to the right place. Whether you are considering renting and want someone to review the lease agreement, are currently renting property and trying to protect your tenant rights, or are a landlord seeking the eviction of a tenant, a landlord and tenant lawyer can help.
Use FindLaw to hire a local landlord and tenant lawyer to help you solve rental issues like housing discrimination, property safety and repairs, security deposits, and tenant eviction (also known as "unlawful detainer” actions).
Need an attorney in Allred, Tennessee?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with an Allred, Tennessee attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.