Local Arlington GA Landlord & Tenant Lawyers
Albany Commercial And Business Law Attorneys Moore Clarke DuVall & Rodgers, P.C., is a premier law firm serving clients in Albany and throughout Georgia and neighboring states in transactional, tax and commercial litigation and other complex legal practice areas. The firm has featured experienced, intelligent attorneys since its founding in 1994. Clients trust the firm’s...
At the law office of Leslie A. Erwin, P.C., in McDonough, clients in the Greater Atlanta metro can expect to receive practical solutions and personal service in a wide variety of practice areas. Ms. Erwin's years of experience and extensive knowledge can benefit you and your family in a number of ways. She excels in fields ranging from business law and estate planning to real estate and probate....
Need help with a Landlord/Tenant issue?
You've come to the right place. Whether you are considering renting and want someone to review the lease agreement, are currently renting property and trying to protect your tenant rights, or are a landlord seeking the eviction of a tenant, a landlord and tenant lawyer can help.
Use FindLaw to hire a local landlord and tenant lawyer to help you solve rental issues like housing discrimination, property safety and repairs, security deposits, and tenant eviction (also known as "unlawful detainer” actions).
Need an attorney in Arlington, Georgia?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with an Arlington, Georgia attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.