Local Fairfax SC Landlord & Tenant Lawyers
The Law Office of Melinda Knowles provides help to people in Conway and Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, and the surrounding areas. I understand that facing a criminal charge has many life-changing consequences, and my goal is to keep those effects to a minimum. Regardless of whether the offense is a misdemeanor or a felony, I explain to you what your options are and provide you with the support you...
Need help with a Landlord/Tenant issue?
You've come to the right place. Whether you are considering renting and want someone to review the lease agreement, are currently renting property and trying to protect your tenant rights, or are a landlord seeking the eviction of a tenant, a landlord and tenant lawyer can help.
Use FindLaw to hire a local landlord and tenant lawyer to help you solve rental issues like housing discrimination, property safety and repairs, security deposits, and tenant eviction (also known as "unlawful detainer” actions).
Need an attorney in Fairfax, South Carolina?
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Fairfax, South Carolina attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.