Local Morgantown WV Landlord & Tenant Lawyers
At Kostenko & Osgood LC, we have worked hard to create a welcoming environment for people in Beckley, West Virginia, who are dealing with a civil or criminal law issue. Our law office handles personal injury, family law, criminal defense and estate planning cases. No matter what the circumstances are, we fundamentally believe that everyone deserves quality representation. Our experienced...
We are lawyers serving clients all across West Virginia. Our main areas of practice are: Wrongful Discharge / Termination / Firing , Car and Truck Accidents (Motor Vehicle Collision / Wreck) , Coal Mine Accidents , Wrongful Death , School Law , and Personal Injury. We have extensive experience in employment law and personal injury in West Virginia. We provide representation to victims of...
Need help with a Landlord/Tenant issue?
You've come to the right place. Whether you are considering renting and want someone to review the lease agreement, are currently renting property and trying to protect your tenant rights, or are a landlord seeking the eviction of a tenant, a landlord and tenant lawyer can help.
Use FindLaw to hire a local landlord and tenant lawyer to help you solve rental issues like housing discrimination, property safety and repairs, security deposits, and tenant eviction (also known as "unlawful detainer” actions).
Need an attorney in Morgantown, West Virginia?
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Morgantown, West Virginia attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.