Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Local Protection KS Landlord & Tenant Lawyers
Individuals and families turn to Heydman Law, LLC, in Garden City for practical legal advice during difficult family law matters. Our law firm is dedicated to achieving your goals while providing individual attention, compassion and respect. As our client, you will benefit from working directly with a family law attorney who has more than 25 years of legal experience. We offer advice and...
Any legal situation, from divorce to planning a will to an employment claim, presents serious concerns about the future. From the Garden City, Kansas, office of Kennedy Berkley Yarnevich & Williamson, our team brings people peace of mind as they move forward through civil or criminal proceedings. The attorneys at our law firm have decades of combined experience in business, personal injury,...
At Bors Law, PA, in Garden City, Kansas, we are fully prepared to help you with all of the important and pressing legal issues affecting your life, your family and your future. Serving clients throughout Finney County and the southwestern portion of the state, attorney Lara Blake Bors has more than 18 years of successful legal experience. She established our law firm in 2011 in order to provide...
With an award-winning team of attorneys, our law firm, Kennedy Berkley Yarnevich & Williamson in Hays, Kansas, provides representation in the following areas: Family law: Child support, paternity, divorce Estate planning: Wills, trusts, probate Business law: Banking, agribusiness, contracts, mergers Personal injury: Workplace injuries, car accidents, medical malpractice Employment law:...
Need help with a Landlord/Tenant issue?
You've come to the right place. Whether you are considering renting and want someone to review the lease agreement, are currently renting property and trying to protect your tenant rights, or are a landlord seeking the eviction of a tenant, a landlord and tenant lawyer can help.
Use FindLaw to hire a local landlord and tenant lawyer to help you solve rental issues like housing discrimination, property safety and repairs, security deposits, and tenant eviction (also known as "unlawful detainer” actions).
Need an attorney in Protection, Kansas?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Protection, Kansas attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.